COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
COVID-19 re-opening safety guidelines
Our student’s safety is our top priority. Upon re-opening we will be following the attached precautions as required by the state.
These may change without prior notice depending on state requirements as we move forward. Please check them often.
1. Class enrollment will be strictly limited. Depending on activity and location limit is different for each class, please ask if you would like to know the limit for an individual class.
2. Students will be required to wash hands before each class begins. Hand sanitizer will be provided as available but cannot be guaranteed due to shortages. Students are requested to bring their own hand sanitizer to class, and use it as needed
3. Equipment will be sanitized at the end of each class. We will not be using any shared props. Equipment that must be shared will be sanitized between each students use.
4. One parent or guardian per family is allowed to wait in the waiting area during classes, and must maintain a 6 foot distance from others. Non-dancing Siblings are now being allowed to wait with parents in the waiting area as well as long as social distancing can be maintained and everyone age 5 and older is wearing a mask.
5. Do not arrive for class early. Please enter the studio no more than 5 minutes before your class is scheduled to start. Please pick up your student promptly, no later than 5 minutes after class ends.
6. Spaces for students will be marked to reflect required distancing rules and students will be expected to remain within their spaces during classes. Tumbling students will have their own mat that they will remain on through the entire class. Instructor doing required spotting of students during tumbling classes will be wearing a mask and use hand sanitizer between each student. Level 1 and below students that may not be able to adhere to/or fully understand social distancing guidelines themselves should have one parent or guardian join them on the dance floor to assist child (This counts as the one adult allowed in the building).
7. If student has a cough, fever, or feeling ill do not come to class. RTS Dance is not equipped to take temperatures of everyone entering our clases. Please do so yourself before entering and act responsibly and honestly when assessing your students health. Students showing visible signs of illness during class will be asked to leave immediately.
8. Due to current state requirements all adults entering the building and all children age 5 or older will be required to wear face masks/coverings. Younger students are asked and highly encouraged to also wear a mask. If you are not able to wear a mask you will be required to remain outside the building during your students class.
THANK YOU FOR WORKING TOGETHER TO GET US BACK TO NORMAL AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE